I want to educate and train people and organizations to release their potential, increase their performance and fulfill their purpose. To help people become leaders and influencers who inspire trust, get results and transform their society.
• Certified facilitator and authorized agent – Aruba, Curaçao, Bonaire, St. Maarten, St. Eustatius and Saba for FranklinCovey LATAM, Occidental Caribbean & Chile
• Certified coach, speaker and trainer with the John Maxwell Team.
• Vice-President of the Foundation for Probation and Youth Foundation Aruba.
• Member of the Board of Trustees of ITWLA. ITWLA was establish by Dr.Myles Munroe to produce a global network of leaders from every discipline committed to the highest standards of excellence in leadership training, personal development, mutual accountability, fraternal support; focusing on innovative and practical applications of leadership philosophy based on time-tested precepts, principles and values.
• Secretary of the board of The Kingdom Leadership Institute (KLI).
• Advisor of the board of the Foundation Teen Challenge Aruba. (Substance Abuse, Gambling and Addiction programs). Also conducting training sessions on Anger Management, Personal Development and other professional and Life Skills for prison inmates and those sentenced for domestic and other types of violence.
• Contact person for the Dutch Caribbean and facilitator for La Red, an international organization responsible for transforming people, organizations, businesses and societies by training and implementing values.
• President of the “Eric Bennett Jr Foundation” Strengths: Is a motivated and passionate coach, trainer and speaker. Is talented in overcoming obstacles and solving organizational problems. Has the ability to achieve bottom line results with commitment to excellence, contributing to overall company mission and success.
• Is an articulate and persuasive speaker with excellent communication skills in English, Dutch and Papiamento.